Gilad Atzmon – change of venue
Gilad Atzmon and the Orient House Ensemble will now be playing at the Five Ways, Edwards Lane, NG5 3HU on Thursday 15th January.
Timings will be as usual, i.e. doors at 7.30pm, first set 8.00pm, gig ends around 10.30pm.
- Tickets (CASH ONLY) can be purchased on the door at Five Ways
- Tickets already purchased from the Bonington box office are valid
- Tickets purchased but not yet collected from the box office can be collected on the door at the Five Ways
- Venue capacity at Five Ways is similar to Bonington but there may fewer seats, so some of the audience may have to stand
- Refunds are available from the Bonington box office if desired
The Five Ways has a car park and there are parking spaces adjacent on Edwards Lane.
NCT buses 87, 88 and 89 from Nottingham City.
NB: this is a change from the usual venue of the Bonington Theatre due to circumstances beyond the control of promoters Jazzhouse.
THURSDAY 15TH JAN 8PM
Tickets £12.00 £10 concs/£5 students/children free
GILAD ATZMON (REEDS)
FRANK HARRISON (PIANO)
YARON STAVI (BASS)
CHRIS HIGGINBOTTOM (DRUMS)
Gilad Atzmon returns to the Bonington Theatre with his blend of bebop and Middle-Eastern jazz. Featuring new drummer Chris Higginbottom, the band will be performing music from his latest album The Whistleblower, which Gilad considers to be his most mellow album so far.
Please note: Youtube video's may have different line ups to this concert and are for general listening only
Tickets Available from:
Bonington Theatre - High Street, Arnold NG5 7EE
0115 9560733 or 0115 9670114